Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bows, Bows, and more Bows

To all of you interested in Houston or Utah or wherever else you may be:
My sister has made some really cute bows and flowers. I have what is in the pictures but I am also heading to Utah the week of June 8th and can hook you up with pretty much anything you want if you are interested. There are also several different colors of headbands. The bows and flowers just clip onto the headbands so you can switch them out at any time. For girls with longer hair, they don't need a headband but these just clip into their hair. She sells them for a lot cheaper than you can find in many stores so let me know if you are interested. Also she has some "military hats" that you can add flowers or bows to for you Moms! Just let me know.

You can also check out http://www.shindyz.com/ and see if there is anything you like there and I can get it for you!






5 comments:

Sharon said...

Dang! My 11 year old daughter is past the "bows" stage. I wish she was still little so I could do her hair and put cute bows in. :-( Now I'd just be glad to see her brush her hair regularly.

Dave and Sherri said...

Hey, thanks! You're so great to post this for me! :)

Grossarths said...

Okay, those are super cute! Since we are having a baby girl at the end of June I just know I'm going to want some of these. I wonder if you would be able to meet up with my mom in Orem so you wouldn't have to worry about sending them to Seattle. Let me know if you think that might work and I'll talk to my mom and see if she could meet up with you.

Sarah Blake said...

Hi julie! Cute bows! Are you coming to the bbq on Tuesday? I don't know if you got the email. I'll send it to you.

mikeandash said...

Thanks for the info. I need a bow for Livi, so I'm going to go check them out. It was great to see you!