Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Bailey Post

I am not a photographer but I just couldn't help it. I cannot believe how fast Bailey is growing up! Also, I am kind of tired of having people ask if Bailey is a boy despite whatever we do to dress her to show otherwise. I am hoping that the piggies can help with that. Also, I figured Sherri would be proud that her sister is actually doing something fun with her daughter's hair!


I took out the little bows so you could see her cute piggies!
I think we may have a future model on our hands :)
I went to wake Bailey up the other morning and she was sleeping like this. She is so funny, she loves to have a soft blanket over her and she will pull it up over her face, I guess she likes the feel of it.
Bailey has been teething pretty bad the past week or so and I think that by next week she should have a total of 4 teeth. Poor girl, her teeth seem to come in pairs. The next set almost here are her two front teeth. Goodness, she is growing up so fast.

4 comments:

Kristen M said...

awwww, i love the piggies! Bailey is adorable. I can't believe I haven't met her yet!

Wastlund Family said...

I dressed my daughter in a pink dress and people at the store would still say "What a cute little boy." She is adorable!

Lora said...

Her hair is DARLING! I can't believe that she's about to have 4 teeth WOW! Ella just broke through her first!

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay, you're right! I'm totally freaking out! She is SO SO SO Cute! You did an amazing job! I'm so proud of you :) Less than a month and I get to see you lovely ladies again! WAHOO!! Give my little Bailey a hug and kiss from her aunty! :)