Monday, April 20, 2009

A Tribute to My Family

I have such a wonderful family. We do so many fun things together and I am so grateful for them both. It gets hard to be so far from extended family but I am so blessed to have these two with me. What a blessing they are to me.

I want to let my sweet husband know how much I love him. One thing I love about Dave is his ZEST for life. He is always so enthusiastic and happy with life. These pictures are just fun memories.
Our one tomato from the garden last year. Now Dave has magically grown more than 10 so far!




What can I say, we just love our little angel. She is changing so much every day. This past week she rolled over from her front to back pretty much every time we put her on her tummy. She also has two teeth...yikes, she is getting so big. She has also continued to eat well. We went on a picnic a few weeks ago and played frisbee and dad and Bailey had some fun times.
Bailey's first experience on grass and surprisingly, she loves it.
Fun at our picnic.
We have a lake right by our house with ducks, so Bailey and I went for a walk and played on the grass while the ducks ate our corn flakes (the only thing we had other than homemade bread, and I am sorry but the ducks don't get to eat that!)
She was all tuckered out after a fun evening with Dad and Mom.


Bailey enjoyed the cucumber although it was hard for her to keep in her hands.


I love this picture, it shows how much Dave loves daddy daughter time!

Bailey is always such a happy baby.

What would I do without my wonderful family?!? They are the greatest.

6 comments:

Lora said...

You do have a wonderful family! Those are such cute pictures! Bailey is just getting more and more cute!

thepainterfamily said...

so sweet julie! I love all those pictures! :)

Rachel said...

Family is great! Bailey is so super cute!

Dave and Sherri said...

OHHH SO CUTE!!! I miss you guys so much! I need to plan another trip out there soon! Bailey is getting so much cuter - how in the world did that happen? Didn't think it was possible :) Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures. I am still waiting for a picture of your latest project... :)

Chris and Beth Will said...

I love when you post an update on your blog!

Bailey is getting so big. It is amazing how much they change in their first year of life.

David was, and is, a really great big brother also. He is great with girls because he was surrounded by sisters.

We love you guys and miss you. We might see you in May in Arizona.......!

Sharon said...

Bailey is so cute!!! And now that I know you guys live close(r than I thought) we should get together. Or, at least you can leave Bailey here the next time you go to the Temple. :-)