Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh the joy of being a Mom

Bailey got a new swing from Grandma and Grandpa Bishop for Christmas. Now that she is better able to sit up we have set it up and she loves it. It has also been wonderful because the weather has been so nice.

Bailey likes to help out with laundry! We also put her in this basket when we play tennis. It works well!
I think Bailey might have a little bit of naturally curly hair. The other day it was raining all day, so we went for a quick run in the rain and this is what her hair looked like after!

One thing I love about our neighborhood is that there are parks (yes with an s) within walking distance. Bailey loved her first experience on a park swing. (Don't worry she wasn't in it long, I know she doesn't have a hat on!)

Also, I have been working on a kitchen project. It is an idea that I found from Michael's. It is made of styrofoam and scrapbook paper. We purchased some vinyl lettering to fit in the blank spaces and I will post a picture of that when it is done. It may not look professionally done, but it was a lot of fun to make.

5 comments:

Grossarths said...

I love reading your blog and watching Bailey grow! What a cute little girl. It looks like you guys are enjoying it in Texas. I'm sure envious of your great weather!

Becca J said...

I didn't have sound on the computer - but the video looked so cute! :) I love how she is clapping her feet together!!

I also love the curly hair - I think everyone has slightly curly hair in Houston :)

Sharon said...

I really need to have you come and show me how to do these crafty things you do!

And I agree with the previous poster...I think everyone in Houston has slightly curly hair. ;-)

Dave and Sherri said...

Yea! I love these two posts. Bailey is SO SO SO cute and I LOVE LOVE your kitchen project. It turned out amazing! Way to go! Now when you come in June you can help me do some decorating in my house! :)

thepainterfamily said...

CUte! Bailey's curls AND your kitchen project!