Monday, November 16, 2009

An update post cont.

Happy Halloween! Yes, it is a bit late but here it is. We had a great week celebrating. Bailey and I went to two story times that were parties. At both she made crafts and had a wonderful time. She dressed as Pebbles for one of them, just in case you can't tell that she has a bone on her head!! We had a ward trunk or treat which Bailey dressed up as a farmer for. She looked so cute despite the overalls being size 3-6 months and giving her a perma-wedgie. We had a fun Halloween and look forward to next year when we will take Bailey trick or treating.

I am not sure where she got the looks but I think this is a beautiful picture of Bailey.





For a playdate with the ward we went to a pumpkin patch/petting zoo. Bailey LOVED it all.

Our prize pumpkin Bailey picked out herself.
The Kroger pumpkin patch, authentic I know.
Bailey was again helping with laundry and I just couldn't help it...wearing her first pair of nylons!!

3 comments:

Chris and Beth Will said...

The pictures are so cute! I was excited to see an update. Bailey is looking much older and so beautiful.
I am having major hair envy. Ashlee loves to sit to have her "hair done" but I can't do anything but comb it.

thepainterfamily said...

that IS a beautiful picture of bailey! LOVE her blue blue eyes!

looks like she thoroughly enjoyed the pumpkin carving! :)

Dave and Sherri said...

SO FUN! I miss that little Bailey bug! I'm way excited to see her in January. She is growing up so beautifully, not that I'm surprised :) You're such great parents! I love watching the fun things you do with her - what an inspiration!