Monday, November 16, 2009

Some of October

Just too cute to pass up!
The month of October was full of fun and adventures. Dave and I were lucky enough to get away for a weekend. Bailey had a delightful time with Grandma and Grandpa. (Thank you so much.) She actually had a hard time seeing them go. I don't blame her! I think she gained about 5 pounds over the weekend but what are grandparents for!!
Here are some fun pictures of all of their adventures.


Her first experience with McDonald's






Dave and I went to San Antonio. We camped on Thursday night and then stayed in a Bed and Breakfast the rest of the trip. We seem to have this uncanny ability to find places where no one else is because both the campground and Bed and Breakfast were empty . What a delightful weekend it was. We went to the San Antonio temple, The Riverwalk, Six Flags, and took some wonderful walks around the neighborhoods. I would encourage all married folks to find a way to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle that is all around us and just enjoy your companion! We had a wonderful time.
There is nothing like breakfast in the fresh air. It was so nice to be in the woods although still not quite like the mountains.
Sorry this is the only way to get pictures when it is just two people!


Bumper cars. They were hillarious. I love that Dave is just a little boy in a man's body. It made six flags an awesome trip.

1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time! Mom and dad loved spending time with Bailey. Great pictures- again!!! I love catch up posts :)