Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can you ever be too proud of a mother?

I just thought I would have a proud mom moment! I thought Katie and Sherri would enjoy the pictures of Bailey's hair. I think it helps that she holds still pretty well. Also, Bailey loves to dance. Her favorite is Salsa with her daddy. It is so cute to hear her giggle.

It looks almost as if she is posing for the picture!

Bailey likes to help around in the kitchen and can fit perfectly under the cabinents. Don't worry, we do watch her and she doesn't sit up here much.

For an update...Bailey as of yesterday figured out how to move forward. She is using her right leg and her hands to scoot along the floor. It is definitely not the fastest mode of transportation but she is moving in the right direction! We are pretty excited although not oblivious to the fact that as soon as she is completely mobile our lives will change.

5 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

HOLY CRAP!!! My jaw honestly dropped! Her hair is AMAZING!!! You've already passed me up in skill for sure! Cute dancing video too! She is a DOLL! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks and give her more snuggles!

Megan said...

Julie, she is precious! And what a fun dad Dave is.

thepainterfamily said...

oh, her hair is adorable! I love when little girls hold still to get their hair done...it's such a cute little bonding mommy/daughter moment! gettin purdy together!

Chris and Beth Will said...

Nice hair Julie! Now you will really win the mom of the year award if you can do that in Ashlee's hair. :)

Lora said...

SUCH cute hair! I can't believe she let you do that! how fun she's scooting!