Thursday, August 20, 2009

11 months on the 23rd

After her first bath.
As Bailey is 11 months in a few days I thought I would post some updates. Sorry there will not be any new pictures this post as I finally sent my camera in to get fixed! Hopefully that will solve all of the problems. Anyway, updates:

Bailey continues to scoot but is getting much faster. She will chase the volleyball around the floor and love it. She is also going in her push up position with greater ease. For those of you who do yoga, she is now a pro at downward facing dog! It is so fun to see her progress.
Dave has named a little stuffed animal rafee (I am not sure of the spelling) and Bailey loves him. The other day as we were playing on the floor, I asked Bailey where Rafee was, she looked around for him, then proceeded to scoot over to him and grab him. I was impressed because she had to move several toys out of the way to get to him. It is amazing what babies can understand even at a young age.

Bailey also still loves books. She will cry if we stop reading. It is one of her favorite things to do.

We continue to enjoy Bailey. She is such a joy to us. It is crazy to think that it has almost been a year. Time flies! These are just a few pictures from a long time ago. It is sure fun to look at them.

6 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh my goodness! Is she really almost 1??? Time does fly doesn't it?!? She is adorable and I CAN'T wait to hold her next week!!!

Mindy Greene said...

Wow - That went fast!! I cant believe she is almost one.

Lora said...

11 months! WOW I love that last picture she looks so darling!

thepainterfamily said...

oh julie...where does the time go!? I remember you sitting on my couch looking all radient and pregnant.

Bailey is such a sweetheart and already displaying her amazing talents...which was inevitable concidering her gene pool! :)

Chris and Beth Will said...

cute. the time does fly with these little ones.

Hahaha about David naming the stuffed animal. He named ALL the stuffed animals growing up, and he probably could remember all of them to this day.

Rachel said...

Wait did you say 11 months? Uhh, I guess I haven't checked blogs in a while but really, I had to read the words "11 months" over and over to make sure it was true!