Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our precious little cupcake


I couldn't help but post these pictures. Dave was grilling for dinner, so we put Bailey in her chair next to daddy. Like Father like daughter...Bailey LOVES to read. She has started really getting into touchy feely books, for lack of a better description. Bailey is also such a happy baby. One of her favorite things is to breath really quickly with her mouth wide open and her arms and legs moving all over the place. She was apparently really happy for these pictures! We love Bailey so much and are so blessed to have her in our lives.
We have designated one book for Bailey to "read" to herself. Yesterday for the first time she actually ate some of it! Family reading time from here on out!

5 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Are you kidding me? SO CUTE! I love her little chair like dad's - what a cute idea. You guys are doing such an amazing job as parents - do you offer lessons?? :)

Lora said...

She is just a little cutie! Her hair is getting so long! I love that she has her own little chair!

thepainterfamily said...

that little mini chair is too cute! and I swear I can just tell from her pictures that Bailey is a really happy little gal! :)

Mindy Greene said...

she is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!! I love the picture of her smiling!! She is a doll!! You are such a good mom as well I really need to read more to Betty.

Lora said...

Julie that's just hilarious! I saw out to the side of your blog Elder Vargas name (I guess he's Ryan now) =)
I left a comment on their blog, how crazy small is our little mormon world!