Monday, January 12, 2009

Updates

Sorry it has been a while since the last post. We had a great vacation in Arizona and Utah for Christmas and New Year's. Sadly once again the Cannon camera fails to impress. It only worked for a little bit and it was the day after Christmas!! Anyway, we had a great time. Also, in the last few weeks Bailey has changed so much. She rolled over on Christmas Day, I think it was an accident. She has started "playing" with toys i.e. holding them and quickly putting them right into her mouth. She is also kind of starting to laugh. It is such a joy to be parents and Bailey gets more and more fun everyday.

Thank you to our families we had such a wonderful time with you!

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay, that's hillarious! What a cutie! I'm so proud to say I'm related to her.
Thanks for the amazing new year! I'm so thrilled we were able to chat and catch up face to face! Now I'm counting down until MARCH!!!

thepainterfamily said...

oh my..she is so cute! you're right! I can't believe how much she has changed!

I just love how intense her eyes are in the videos...you can tell she is lovin the attention! :)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog from Riley and Stephanie's. I'm not very good at keeping ours updated, but it's a great way to stay posted on the fam!
Bailey is so adorable!! I can't believe how big she is already! (actually I should have used the word "grownup" because she is still so petite.) The bouncing on the bed is too funny. Gosh, your house and yard looks great!
We got the wedding gift card you sent us, Thank you so much!!! Thanks you cards are slow, but yours is on it's way. We appreciate you guys so much!
It's been fun blog snooping :) Hope all is well!
XOXO
Marianne