Monday, December 8, 2008

Bailey is such a blessing

So I know that there is a lot on Bailey on our blog but I just can't resist. I finally was able to get a few pictures of her holding her head up. She seems to change everyday and I can't believe how much she is growing. She is also sleeping better. Last night she slept from 7:30pm to 5am then went to sleep again until 9am. We are so blessed! We love her so much.
Funny: These mittens were from Starbucks gift cards! Hey they work


Tubby time is Bailey's favorite time of the day








4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh my goodness! She is SO cute! Thanks so much for posting new pictures of her. I can't wait to FINALLY see her in a few weeks. Let the countdown begin!

thepainterfamily said...

hello hello! Post TONS of pictures of Bailey...she's so darn cute!

and I have to chuckle about the Starbucks giftcard...its the PERFECT gift for teachers right? haha!

Jamie said...

Funny! We have those same starbucks giftcard holders... Now they will definitely get repurposed too!! What a great idea;) Bailey is a beauty! Can't wait to meet her!!

Lindz said...

What a cutie. Kids really our a blessing in our lives.