Monday, December 1, 2008

HELLO

I thought I would post this picture of our family bread that is made for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I made this bread for the first time by myself and I made it for Nate. We had a wonderful time with the Gregory's for Thanksgiving. Also, Dave organized our garage, it looks fabulous. I love how organized he is!!

Of course a post wouldn't be a post without a cute picture of Miss Bailey...she is learning to hold her head up it is a lot of fun (although I just missed it here in this picture)!








7 comments:

Kristen M said...

the bread looks so good! i want some...

Kirsten said...

Cute pics julie! I'm impressed by the garage and bread. What a talented bunch! And bailey is looking so cute.

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! That was your first try??? It's taken me years to get bread that looks half that good! :) Way to go. Dave did a great job too - is my garage next???
Love you Bailey!

Becca J said...

That bread was delish :) Julie, what is your email address? I want to send you the pics we took - my email address is BeccaG10@gmail.com if you just want to shoot me an email.

Chris and Beth Will said...

Bailey is so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! The bread looks really good also. Yum Yum

Rachel said...

Awesome bread Jules! I wish my garage looked so good and Bailey is such a cutie!

Stefanie said...

Isn't great when engineers used their skills at home? Looks great.