Friday, February 5, 2010

Vomit on a page?!?




I know that it has been quite a while since I have updated so here goes a quick version of vomit on a page! Sorry about the grotesque nature of the title! So much has happened. It snowed in Houston! It was real snow too. We enjoyed a great Christmas at home just the three of us. Bailey was excited about her baby "Sally" and Tacky her penguin. It was so fun to celebrate with a little one. We had a racquetball tournament which was one of my gifts to Dave for Christmas. It involved several people from the ward and Dave won! It was a lot of fun. We headed to Utah for Justin and Amber's wedding. It was so nice to be with family. The ceremony was incredible and it was fun to get to know Amber better. She is a sweetheart. Bailey and I stayed in Utah for 10 days so it was fun to spend a lot of time with family. Bailey loved her aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins, and all the attention they gave her. Thanks for a great trip. Sadly for all of this minus Christmas morning (post to come soon) my camera started acting up again. I took it to Utah in hopes that it was just a fluke but no!! I don't have any pictures but thankfully my sisters are great at taking pictures and promised to send a CD soon.(If you want to see pictures go to Nelson Nothings blog!) So for now enjoy the few things we do have pictures of. Life is good and we are enjoying our busy lives here. (Sadly, this is how my journal entries often are because I have so much catching up to do.)
On a positive note, we have decided to invest in a new camera for my birthday, so TONS of pictures to be had in the future!

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

YEA!!! I love it when you post. I'm SO excited for you to get a camera! WAHOO!! Happy Birthday This next week! Can't wait!

thepainterfamily said...

snow in houston two years in a row!! how exciting...and a new camera...that IS EXCITING! yay!

Chris and Beth Will said...

We were glad for an update, even if it was all at once, it was great!
Bailey is so cute. (I saw your sisters pictures on her blog)- she is getting so grown-up.
I'm glad you had snow again. We haven't had much but a few flakes for a month or more.