Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pregnancy Update



I thought I would post some pictures of Bailey's growth. Also, I got my (hopefully) last ultrasound. She seems to be healthy and growing. They are still hard to see but I thought I would post some. Despite all of the ultrasounds I have had, she has yet to be in a good position with her head to get one of those cute profile shots. So she may look a little like an alien but we still love her! She even opened her mouth for us and blinked at one point. It was so cute. What a fun time.















5 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

You are so beautiful!! I'm so excited to see baby Bailey!
Love you tons!

mikeandash said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! You look so cute. Good luck the next few weeks!

McKenzie said...

Yeah for blogs! I'm excited to see pictures of that cute Bailey!!! BTW you look so cute Jules!

Alison said...

Jules you look great! I can't wait to see her. Good luck! You'll do great

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Congrats jules! Welcome to blogging, I'm pumped to see all your life events. Good luck these last couple weeks!